We think. And we do.
We are seeking a UX/UI designer to join our growing team in Melbourne. We're looking for an experienced designer who has worked in the mobile space, who's a good communicator and enjoys being innovative and creating awesome solutions. Experience in running GV-style design sprint are a bonus, eagerness to learn how to run design sprints are a must.
The Mobile & IoT practice at GrowthOps is a leading app developer based in the Melbourne CBD. We build apps for iOS, Android, IoT devices and the web using innovative design and technology, working in close collaboration with clients throughout the design and development process. We’re passionate about our work and are one of the most experienced mobile development companies in Australia.
We take pride in the solutions we create: apps that are meaningful, engaging and complex. We get excited about beautiful design, world-class software engineering, and deeply engaging user experience.
We hire smart, easy-going, passionate and hard working people. We care about work-life balance and wellbeing. We invest in diversity, agile, innovation and training.
- Participate/lead in the digital product conceptualisation
- Facilitate design workshops and Design Sprints
- Create information-architecture, user flows, wireframes, proof-of-concepts and interactive prototypes
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and specifics of the user-centred design process
- Create high-quality visual designs supported by great typography, grids and colour theory
- Work closely with engineers to discuss feasibility and design implementation.
- Demonstrate your understanding of both IOS / Android design systems and guidelines
- Work on-site in a highly collaborative design-led agile environment
- Work inclusively with others using the design thinking philosophy and framework.
You should have:
- At least 3+ years of professional experience within digital agencies or product teams.
- A great understanding of Digital platforms, strengths and limitations.
- A good understanding of UX and design thinking.
- Proficient in Figma, Zeplin, Sketch, Invision, and the Adobe suite
- A keen eye for detail and quality control
- A portfolio that tells a story of how your design process made a product or feature awesome.
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative, self-motivated, professional.
- The desire to educate, learn and constantly improve the digital creative standard within the team
Experience with principal or/and Lottie is a bonus, but not required.
Why join GrowthOps?
We really value our employees here at GrowthOps, our Melbourne office is fantastically located with brilliant views, we have Friday drinks, a brand new coffee machine, and healthy snacks. PLUS we also offer the following 'PERKS' to everyone that is part of GrowthOps -
- How good are birthdays? They are even better here, as we give you the day off!
- We believe in giving back and give you a day off to help a community of your choice
- A generous health and learning allowance
- Extra Paid Parental Leave and extra Annual leave after 2 years of service
If this is the role for you and you fit all criteria please Apply Now! If you would like to know more information please email [email protected]