We think. And we do.
We are seeking a Social and Content Executive with 2 years of experience in an agency or from a Multi-Brand environment to come and join our Performance Marketing team!
We are growth specialists. We work with clients to solve their growth challenges. Our service offering spans creative, marketing services, technology, and management consulting.
We deliver performance marketing solutions across Asia, Australia, and New Zealand.
GrowthOps Performance Marketing
The GrowthOps Performance Marketing practice combines all owned and paid channels to deliver holistic ongoing and campaign based strategies and activities that help our clients grow. Our capability within digital marketing spans displays, SEM, outreach, affiliate, content (written, visual, and interactive), SEO, CRO, social, data/analytics as well as CRM & email.
This breadth of capability within the performance marketing space enables GrowthOps to deliver channel agnostic plans to not only identify, engage and convert new clients but also to help define and deliver unique and valuable customer experiences beyond acquisition.
In addition to our Performance Marketing capability, GrowthOps also has in-depth skills in consulting, research, experience design, creative, and technology delivery. When combined, here is where GrowthOps differs and creates real value for and growth for clients.
The Social & Content Executive role combines strategic thinking, creative capabilities, and building client and team relationships. The role requires the ability to develop holistic digital marketing plans across paid and owned channels.
You will work closely with the team to deliver real value to clients, separating GrowthOps from its major competitors with an unparalleled offering.
- Working with the Social and Content team to ideate and plan content that aligns with the content strategy and business/social objectives.
- Developing on-brand, channel-appropriate content, addressing core objectives.
- Scheduling, amplifying and optimizing social media content.
- Collaborating with internal and external marketing, content, design and digital teams to create multi-channel campaigns.
- Reporting on key insights and results, for social media.
- Conducting competitor analysis and research on social media trends.
- Monitoring social media channels, and managing social communities; ensuring questions, queries and interactions are responded to appropriately.
- Collaborate with other GrowthOps teams to drive new business.
- Collaborate closely with other GrowthOps teams to deliver real value to clients ‘beyond marketing’
- 2+ years of experience in content or social media role, ideally within an agency or multi-brand environment.
- Comfortable managing client and/or stakeholder relationships.
- An interest in the changing social media and online communications landscape and input into strategy and planning.
- Working as part of a team to deliver projects, campaigns, and ongoing work.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Business
- Direct client consulting experience
The Perks of joining GrowthOps
- How good are birthdays? They are even better here, as we give you the day off!
- We believe in giving back and give you a day off to help a community of your choice
- A generous health allowance
- Paid Parental Leave and extra Annual leave after 2 years of service
Apply Now or email [email protected] for more information!