We're looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Senior Sitecore Developer to join our growing digital team in Melbourne.
As a Senior Developer, you will be involved in the implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance and support of Sitecore web applications. You will be engaged in medium to large scale implementations, in a dynamic role to supervise and coordinate with the broader team ensuring requirements are built and delivered accordingly.
You will be reporting to the Technical Director, and work closely with the extended development team.
What you will do
- Design and develop to Sitecore websites based on Helix Principles preferably on Sitecore 8 & 9.
- Be able to create and manage environments to host Sitecore solutions including necessary 3rd party integration.
- Configure Sitecore security and permissions
- Develop and configure Sitecore workflows
- Customize to Sitecore pipelines and processors when it is needed.
- Develop to Sitecore Forms or WFFM forms
- Able to independently navigate Sitecore online channels to obtain support and solutions.
- Diagnose and solve from low to complex issues from bug fixes to performance matters.
- At least 4-5 years of proven Sitecore development and commercial experience.
- Possess solid development skills in C# ASP.NET MVC 5 and .NET Framework.
- Good understanding and application on object-oriented principles and concepts
- Experienced with working with C# Web API, Traditional Web Services (ASMX) and programming to JQuery and AJAX.
- Good knowledge and experience with database design principles with SQL Server Database.
- Experienced with working with Microsoft Azure or AWS whilst have a good understanding of Cloud infrastructure level workings with Sitecore.
- Able to apply technical design patterns in correct situations using SOLID principles.
- Able to develop customizations and custom code to Sitecore.
- Must be able to work with Git SCMS systems such as BitBucket /or TeamServices /or Gitlab etc.
- Experience with CI/CD methodology and able to materialize it.
Qualification and Skills Requirement
- Able to work in a fast-paced web development environment with an eye for results
- Command a good understanding of the website development flow and lifecycle.
- Possess excellent team player and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have consultative and collaborative attitude to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with client facing situations.
- Experience working with Sitecore Experience Accelerator (SXA) sites.
- Experience working with migrations or upgrades from one Sitecore version to the next.
- Experience working with ORM database frameworks.
- Able to work with front end development frameworks such as Backbone, Vue, Angular and React.
- Knowledge in building Sitecore SPEAK components.
- Worked with Sitecore Marketing Analytics, Automation and Experience Platform.
- Possess Sitecore Certification in Sitecore 8 or 9.
- Possess an Azure Certification.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies, and procedures are in place and followed.
Our recruitment and hiring process goes through 3 stages to filter participants.
- Phone interview
- Face to Face interview
- Programming test 1 hour
GrowthOps is part of a powerful team of thinkers and doers across creativity, technology, and leadership. Together, we solve complex business problems with one simple goal in mind, to help our clients grow.
The Perks of joining GrowthOps
- How good are birthdays? They are even better here, as we give you the day off!
- We believe in giving back and give you a day off to help a community of your choice
- A generous health allowance
- Paid Parental Leave and extra Annual leave after 2 years of service
If you believe you are a great fit for this role, then please Apply Now! If you have any questions please email [email protected]